A Music App with C#.
sortsongs by artist, album, etc.
- Automatically find the
- Create, delete, update
1. Create a C# Windows Forms Application
- Create a C# Windows Forms Project.
- Add New Item to your application.
2. Create a Setup Project
- Add new project => setup and deployment => setup project.
- Right Click on Setup project and Add project Output and select primary output from your main project.
- Right Click on Setup project and Add project Output and select content files from your main project.
- Select .Net Framework.
- Select Windows Installer.
- Select radio button Download prerequisites from the same location as my application.
- Right Click on Users Desktop at left pane and add new Shortcut and select application folder, primary output from SampleApplication, and click ok and the rename the short cut to what you need.
- Rebuild solution.
- Rebuild Setup Project.
- Go to Output directory of setup project and run setup.exe.
For help getting started with C#, view our online documentation.
Bugs and Issues
Have a bug or an issue with this project? Open a new issue here on GitHub.
Apache © cuongw 🐢
More infomations about
Ting Music, try this.